- 1/2 cup Karo® Lite Syrup
- 1/2 cup sucralose sweetener
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups (4 ounces) reduced-calorie whipped topping
- 1 (9-inch) reduced-fat graham cracker crust
How to Make It
BLEND syrup, sucralose and strawberries on medium speed in blender or food processor until smooth. Add cream cheese, blending just until smooth. Add whipped topping and mix until uniformly blended.
POUR into pie crust. It will be very full.
FREEZE for 6 to 8 hours. For easier slicing, thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping or fresh berries, if desired.