Lite Berry Cobbler
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) Blackberries
- 1/2 cup(s) Splenda
- 2 tablespoon(s) Tapioca
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Corn Starch
- 1 cup(s) low fat Biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup(s) Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/3 cup(s) buttermilk
- In a bowl mix 1st 5 ingredients. Put in a baking dish.
- In another bowl mix remaining ingredients. Spoon over berries.
- Bake uncovered at 375f for 30 minutes.
- I like to top it with lite Cool whip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JBarbari and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note