Lite Berry Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) Blackberries
- 1/2 cup(s) Splenda
- 2 tablespoon(s) Tapioca
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Corn Starch
- 1 cup(s) low fat Biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup(s) Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/3 cup(s) buttermilk
- In a bowl mix 1st 5 ingredients. Put in a baking dish.
- In another bowl mix remaining ingredients. Spoon over berries.
- Bake uncovered at 375f for 30 minutes.
- I like to top it with lite Cool whip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JBarbari and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes