Lite Apple Crisp
- 8 cups cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced 1/2-inch thick, about 7 to 8 medium size apples
- 1/4 cup Argo® Corn Starch
- 1/3 cup sucralose sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Spice Islands® Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Karo® Lite Syrup
- 4 to 6 individual
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
STIR apples, corn starch, sucralose, cinnamon, apple juice and lemon juice together in a large saucepan. Add syrup and stir well.
HEAT over medium-high heat until the mixture just begins to boil, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and transfer to a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle granola bars evenly over apple filling.
BAKE for 35 to 45 minutes, or until apples are tender.
Recipe Suggestion: Try this recipe with peaches, cherries or blueberries in place of apples and use 1/2 teaspoon almond extract instead of cinnamon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This