Lisa’s Best-Ever Lasagna
If you can assemble this the day before, it’s even better.
Yield: Each casserole serves 8 to 10
- 2 (24-oz.) jars spaghetti sauce
- 14 1/2-oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 10 3/4-oz. can tomato purée
- 2 (3.8-oz.) cans sliced black olives, drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 24 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Non-stick vegetable spray
- 16-oz. pkg. lasagna noodles, cooked
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large stockpot over medium heat.
- Simmer one hour. Mix together cheeses; set aside. Spray two 13"x9" baking pans with non-stick vegetable spray. Spread a thin layer of sauce mixture in pans. Layer lasagna noodles, sauce and cheese. Repeat layers for a total of 3 layers. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Each casserole serves 8 to 10.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note