Lisa's Sweet Potato Praline
Community Recipe from
- 4-5 Sweet Potatoes
- 1/4 stick(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 12 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- !. Cut potaoes into 3 pieces each and boil until tender. Cool enough to peel. Combine with ingredients for casserole in a mixer and mix. Put into baking dish.
- 2. Use a fork to mix the first 5 ingredients for the topping until the butter is well distributed. Add pecans and combine thouroughly. Sprinkle topping onto a casserole.
- 3. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes and then put them under the broiler just to make the topping crisp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ger91768 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lisa's Sweet Potato Praline Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes