Lisa's Sausage and Egg Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Bulk sausage
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cup(s) Milk
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese Shredded
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Dry mustard
- 6-8 slice(s) Bread Crusts trimmed
- Brown the sausage in a skillet, stirring until crumbly, drain.
- Combine the eggs and milk in a bowl and beat well. Stir in the cheddar cheese, salt, dry mustard, and sausage.
- Cut the bread slices into cubes. Sprinkle into a greased 9x13" baking dish. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes. Chill, covered, in the fridge for 8-10 hrs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolinagagirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes