Lisa's Sausage and Egg Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Bulk sausage
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cup(s) Milk
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese Shredded
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Dry mustard
- 6-8 slice(s) Bread Crusts trimmed
- Brown the sausage in a skillet, stirring until crumbly, drain.
- Combine the eggs and milk in a bowl and beat well. Stir in the cheddar cheese, salt, dry mustard, and sausage.
- Cut the bread slices into cubes. Sprinkle into a greased 9x13" baking dish. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes. Chill, covered, in the fridge for 8-10 hrs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolinagagirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note