Lisa's Evil Cream Cheese Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 block(s) cream cheese
- 2 package(s) crescent rolls
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Lay one layer of crescent dough on the bottom of the pan, pinching perforations to make solid sheet. Spread cream cheese mixture on top. Lay second package of crescent roll on top of cream cheese.
- Combine melted butter, 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Pour over top layer.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Cool, cut into bars and serve. Mmmmmm...
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GayleQ13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lisa's Evil Cream Cheese Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts