Lisa's Egg Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 loaf(s) challah bread
- 8 ounce(s) grated longhorn or colby cheese
- 8 ounce(s) grated monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 pound(s) breakfast sausage browned
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives
- 1 dash(es) cayenne
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 10 eggs
- 1. Melt butter & pour into 9x11" baking dish.
- 2. Tear bread and lay in pan.
- 3. Mix all other ingredients, then pour over bread.
- 4. Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes @ 350 degrees.
- 5. Uncover and cook for 10 more minutes to brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lisa's Egg Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes