Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2.75 pound(s) Lean ground beef
- 3 cup(s) chopped onion I get frozen, frequently
- 6 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 3 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 2.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2.5 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- .5 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- .5 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 1.25 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper optional
- 1/4 cup(s) Chili powder
- Brown ground beef and onions.
- Add all additional ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes min.
- Serve with fritos, grated cheese and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dwellgal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lisa's chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews