Linguine with White Clam Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) minced clams (7 oz. cans)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 pound(s) linguine cooked and drained
- Drain clams, reserving the liquid; set aside. Slowly heat olive oil and butter in medium skillet; add garlic - cook about 1 minute. Stir in reserved clam,juice, wine, salt and parsley. Bring to a boil then simmer, uncoverd for 10 minutes.
- Add clams and simmer 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve hot over pasta.
- ( I prefer to use fresh pasta such as Buitoni linguine.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ellynint and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Linguine with White Clam Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes