Linguine With White Clam Sauce
- 2 teaspoons sliced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 (6 1/2-ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 (12-ounce) package linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Chablis or other dry white wine
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Sauté garlic in oil in a skillet over medium heat 2 minutes or until golden brown; remove garlic, and discard. Add clams to oil; cook 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently. Stir in parsley; remove from heat. Set aside.
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain. Combine linguine and melted butter; stir well. Transfer linguine to a serving platter; set aside, and keep warm.
- Bring clam mixture to a boil. Stir in salt, pepper, and wine. Remove from heat immediately. Pour sauce over linguine. Sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes