- 2 teaspoons sliced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 (6 1/2-ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 (12-ounce) package linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Chablis or other dry white wine
- Grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Sauté garlic in oil in a skillet over medium heat 2 minutes or until golden brown; remove garlic, and discard. Add clams to oil; cook 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently. Stir in parsley; remove from heat. Set aside.
Cook linguine according to package directions; drain. Combine linguine and melted butter; stir well. Transfer linguine to a serving platter; set aside, and keep warm.
Bring clam mixture to a boil. Stir in salt, pepper, and wine. Remove from heat immediately. Pour sauce over linguine. Sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.