Southern Living FEBRUARY 2010
1. Prepare linguine according to package directions.
2. Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 Tbsp. oil. Cut tomatoes into thin strips.
3. Heat pine nuts in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 5 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. Remove nuts from skillet.
4. Increase heat to medium, and sauté garlic in 2 Tbsp. reserved oil and olive oil in skillet 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant. Stir in tomatoes, and remove from heat.
5. Toss together tomato mixture, hot cooked pasta, tuna, olives, feta cheese, and basil in a large bowl. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
Go to Full Version of