YUM! I added chicken breast marinated in a tablespoon of the olive oil from the tomatoes & white wine. I also used whole grain thin spaghetti instead of linguine.
Linguine With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
More From Southern Living
- 1 (16-oz.) package linguine
- 1 (7-oz.) jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons thin fresh basil strips
- 1. Prepare linguine according to package directions.
- 2. Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 Tbsp. oil. Cut tomatoes into thin strips.
- 3. Heat pine nuts in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 5 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. Remove nuts from skillet.
- 4. Increase heat to medium, and sauté garlic in 2 Tbsp. reserved oil and olive oil in skillet 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant. Stir in tomatoes, and remove from heat.
- 5. Toss together tomato mixture, hot cooked pasta, feta cheese, and basil in a large bowl. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Try This Twist!
- Linguine With Tuna and Sun-Dried Tomatoes: Prepare recipe as directed. Stir in 2 (6-oz.) aluminum foil pouches solid white tuna chunks, drained, and 1 (3-oz.) can sliced black olives, drained.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes