Linguine With Summer Vegetables and Goat Cheese
- 3/4 pound(s) Linguine
- 1/2 cup(s) Walnuts chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) Fresh Corn Cut from cob
- 2 clove(s) garlic sliced
- 2 pint(s) Cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 whole(s) zucchini, small sliced in strips with vegetable peeler
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh oregano
- 4 ounce(s) crumbled goat cheese
- 1.Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ¾ cup of the cooking water; drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- 2.Meanwhile, heat oven to 350° F. Spread the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until fragrant, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 3.Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the corn, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until the corn is tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- 4.Add the corn, tomatoes, zucchini, and ½ cup of the cooking water to the pasta. Cook over medium heat, gently tossing, until the liquid is slightly thickened and coats the pasta, 2 to 3 minutes (adding more cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce).
- 5.Serve sprinkled with the oregano, walnuts, and goat cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mel7art and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note