Linguine with Mushroom, Basil and Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
A little evaporated milk dramatically changes the color and flavor of this Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 whole(s) Onions Sliced
- 1 whole(s) Green Bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup(s) fresh, mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-sodium canned chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) basil shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 3 cup(s) linguine cooked
- In large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms and saute until softened. Stir in evpoatd milk and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is slightly reduced, about 5 minutes. Add basil and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook about 2 mintues more. Place cooked pasta in a bowl and toss with suace. Sprinkle each serving with grated parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bmlococo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Linguine with Mushroom, Basil and Sun-dried Tomato Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes