Linguine with Creamy Alfredo Sauce
You can really taste the garlic and Parmesan cheese flavors in this creamy, quick-cooking pasta dish because the sauce is made with chicken broth instead of cream. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 cup(s) SwansonÂ® Chicken Broth
- 1/3 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 3/4 of a 16-ounce package linguine, cooked and drained (about 6 cups)
- 6 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
- • Stir the flour, garlic powder and black pepper in a 4-quart saucepan. Add the broth to the saucepan and stir until the mixture is smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture boils and thickens. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- • Stir the yogurt in the saucepan. Add the pasta and 4 tablespoons of the cheese and toss to coat. Sprinkle the pasta mixture with the parsley and remaining cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note