Linguine with Clams
The use of canned baby clams in this recipe makes this a gourmet meal you can easily pull together from pantry staples.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 254
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 17.1g
- Carbohydrate: 31.8g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 59mg
- Iron: 19.5mg
- Sodium: 557mg
- Calcium: 107mg
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 (10-ounce) cans whole baby clams (such as Chicken of the Sea), undrained
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2. While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, and sauté 1 minute.
- 3. Drain clams, reserving juice. Add reserved juice, wine, and broth to pan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-high, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in clams; cook 1 minute. Stir in parsley. Toss with hot pasta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note