- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 (10-ounce) cans whole baby clams (such as Chicken of the Sea), undrained
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- calories 254
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 7.2 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- protein 17.1 g
- carbohydrate 31.8 g
- fiber 1.3 g
- cholesterol 59 mg
- iron 19.5 mg
- sodium 557 mg
- calcium 107 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, and sauté 1 minute.
Drain clams, reserving juice. Add reserved juice, wine, and broth to pan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-high, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in clams; cook 1 minute. Stir in parsley. Toss with hot pasta.