Linguine with Clam Sauce
- 1 pound(s) Linguine
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive oil
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 3 can(s) Minced clams Drain two
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black paper
- 1. Cook pastas directed on package.
- 2. Heat olive oil in small saucepan at medium heat.
- 3. Add garlic and sauté until tender (about 1 minute).
- 4. Add remaining ingredients including clam juice from one can.
- 5. Heat on low until pasta is done.
- 6. Drain pasta when done. Add sauce and toss to coat. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marcia46 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Linguine with Clam Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes