Linguine with Clam Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 293
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 47.1g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Sodium: 450mg
- Calcium: 30mg
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 (6 1/2-ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup minced shallots (about 2 medium)
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or clam juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2. While pasta cooks, drain clams, reserving 1/2 cup clam juice. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic; sauté 2 minutes or until shallots are tender. Add reserved 1/2 cup clam juice, wine, and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil. Stir in clams and parsley. Reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes.
- 3. Drain pasta. Combine pasta and clam mixture; toss well.
- Note: If substituting additional clam juice for dry white wine, the sodium content will be 512 milligrams per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes