Quick and easy to make, very tasty. Enjoy with a slice of Ciabatta!
Linguine with Turkey, Basil, and Crème Fraîche
The creamy sauce and the bright flavors of lemon and basil make this recipe delicious and versatile. Try it with rotisserie chicken, too.
More From Coastal Living
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated fresh linguine pasta
- 1 (8-ounce) container crème fraîche
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, whisk together crème fraîche and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Toss pasta and turkey in sauce mixture, adding enough cooking water to evenly coat pasta. Stir in lemon juice and basil. Serve immediately.
- *Crème fraîche is a cultured cream product similar to sour cream, but with a less tangy taste and a softer texture. You can substitute Mexican crema or a mixture of equal parts sour cream and whipping cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes