- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated fresh linguine pasta
- 1 (8-ounce) container crème fraîche
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
How to Make It
Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, whisk together crème fraîche and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Toss pasta and turkey in sauce mixture, adding enough cooking water to evenly coat pasta. Stir in lemon juice and basil. Serve immediately.
*Crème fraîche is a cultured cream product similar to sour cream, but with a less tangy taste and a softer texture. You can substitute Mexican crema or a mixture of equal parts sour cream and whipping cream.