- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons butter, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced leek
- 3 large eggs, or equivalent egg substitute
- 5 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups hot cooked linguine (about 4 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped collard greens, thawed and with water squeezed out
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- calories 330
- fat 12 g
- satfat 6 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 23 g
- carbohydrate 32 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 181 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 500 mg
- calcium 421 mg
How to Make It
Coat a large ovenproof skillet with cooking spray, and melt 1 teaspoon butter over medium heat. Add leek, and sauté 4 minutes or until softened. Set aside.
Whisk eggs, egg whites, milk, Parmesan, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in linguine, collards, and reserved leek.
Melt remaining 1 teaspoon butter in skillet over low heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet; cover and cook 10 minutes or until the top is set. Meanwhile, heat broiler.
Sprinkle frittata with mozzarella, and broil 3 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges.