Linguine & Creamy Chicken Primavera
From General Mills
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) Uncooked Linguine or Fettuccine
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts Strips
- 1 cup(s) Fresh Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 cup(s) Baby Carrots (Quartered Lengthwise)
- 1/2 Medium Red Bell Pepper Stripped
- 9 ounce(s) Frozen Sugar Snap Peas
- 16 ounce(s) Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) Dry White Wine or Milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh Basil Leaves Chopped
- parmesan cheese To Taste
- Cook and drain Linguine as directed on package. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, spray 12" skillet with cooking spray. Heat over med burner until hot. Add chicken. Cook 4-6 min, stirring frequently, until chicken is lightly browned and no longer pink in center.
- Add vegies and 1/2 C. water to skillet. Heat to boiling. Reduce Heat. Cover. Simmer 6-8 min or until vegies are crisp-tender. Drain. Return chicken and vegies to skillet.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce, wine, and basil. Cook 2-4 min stirring occasionally, until mixture is thoroughly heated. Serve chicken mixture over linguine. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Note: 8 oz Alfredo Sauce is probably enough. 490 calories.
- Pillsbury, "C'mon Over", P. 148
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Linguine & Creamy Chicken Primavera Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes