Linguine & Clams
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley minced
- 1 cup(s) clam juice from clams
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground oregano
- 3 can(s) minced clams drained
- 3 can(s) chopped clams drained
- 1 pound(s) linguine
- 3 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese (optional)
- Add olive oil, butter, and minced garlic to sauce pan.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add minced parsley, clam juice, basil, oregano, crushed red pepper, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Bring to a low simmer for 15 minutes. (stir occasionally)
- 10 minutes into the simmer, get salted/oiled water onto boil for pasta.
- Add clams.
- Low simmer for 20 minutes. (stir occasionally)
- Water for the pasta should be boiling (or close to it) when the clams are added, add pasta when water is boiling and cook till al dente.
- Drain pasts (leaving a little of the pasta water), return to boiling pot.
- Pour clam sauce over linguine, mix.
- Add parmesean cheese to top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by corsettifamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note