More From Southern Living
- 1/2 (16-oz.) box BARILLA Linguine
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Garnish: fresh basil sprig
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- 2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and sauté 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in cream, 1/2 cup broth, and basil. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat; add pasta and remaining 1/2 cup broth. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and toss to coat. Stir in pepper to taste. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note