This recipe goes with Chicken Scaloppine With Linguine Alfredo
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) container light refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated linguine
- Process Alfredo sauce and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Prepare linguine according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Stir in Alfredo sauce mixture, and serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Buitoni Light Alfredo Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables