- 1/2 (16-oz.) box BARILLA Linguine
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Garnish: fresh basil sprig
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and sauté 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in cream, 1/2 cup broth, and basil. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat; add pasta and remaining 1/2 cup broth. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and toss to coat. Stir in pepper to taste. Garnish, if desired.