Lindsey's White Bean Chicken Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 can(s) Navy Beans rinsed
- 1 can(s) cannellini beans rinsed
- 1 can(s) Mild Rotel drained
- 14.5 ounce(s) Low Sodium Chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 jalapeno peppers seeded, finely diced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) onion diced
- 1 can(s) white corn rinsed
- 2 whole(s) green peppers diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Sautee olive oil, garlic, jalapeno, onion and green peppers. Meanwhile in a large pot, combine chicken broth, chicken, beans, rotel and all seasonings. Heat to medium high heat or a soft boil. Add vegetables once cooked. Cook for approximately 30 minuted uncovered on medium low heat. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and heavy cream. Salt to your taste.
- Serve with shredded cheese of your choice or crunchy tortilla strips. Top with green onion and a dollop of sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mchardiman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note