Linda's Grilled Shrimp
Simple grilled shrimp recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 clove(s) garlic chopped fine
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) plain parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) rosemary chopped
- 1 pound(s) shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil chopped fine
- Mix above ingredients in food processer. Marinate 1/2 hour at room temperature. Grill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blackkittymagic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note