Community Recipe from
- 40 ounce(s) vanilla pound cake store pound
- 8 ounce(s) mascarpone cheese
- 10 ounce(s) lemon curd
- 8 ounce(s) vanilla instant pudding cups
- 2/3 cup(s) limoncello well chilled
- 2 1/2 cup(s) frozen whipped topping thawed
- lemon zest garnish
- Cut pound cake into bite size pieces to yield 6 cups. Reserve remaining cake for another use. Place half of cake cubes in a 2 1/2 qt trifle bowl.
- Combine cheese, lemon curd and vanilla pudding, stirring well.
- Drizzle 1/3 cup limoncello over cake in bowl. Spoon 1 1//4 cups lemon curd mixture over cake. Top with 1 cup whipped topping. Repeat layers once, ending with remaining 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yprice57 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Limoncello Trifle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes