Photo: Jennifer Davick; Stylist: Linda Hirst
Limoncello Mojito is a citrusy new take on the classic cocktail. This refreshing concoction is perfect for the dog days of summer.
Yield: Makes 7 cups
More From Coastal Living
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups Limoncello (lemon liqueur), chilled
- 3 cups club soda, chilled
- Garnishes: lemon slices, mint leaves
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a pitcher. Crush mint with a muddler or back of wooden spoon, and stir until sugar dissolves. Fill pitcher with ice. Add Limoncello and club soda; stir. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note