Limoncello-Gin Cocktail with Grilled Thyme
Community Recipe from
- 2 large sprigs fresh thyme; more for garnish
- 1/2 fl. oz. (1 Tbs.) fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 fl. oz. (3 Tbs.) gin, preferably Bluecoat American Dry
- 1/2 fl. oz. (1 Tbs.) limoncello, preferably Averna Limoni di Sicilia
- Prepare a gas or charcoal grill fire for direct cooking over medium-high (500°F) heat. Grill the thyme sprigs until fragrant and lightly charred, about 15 seconds. In a mixing glass or cocktail shaker, gently muddle the grilled thyme with the lime juice. Add the gin and limoncello and fill the shaker with ice. Stir well. Strain into a chilled rocks glass filled with fresh ice, garnish with thyme, and serve.
- Find this herbal medly and other cocktails on our Drinks page.
- nutrition information (per serving):
- Calories (kcal): 150; Fat (g): 0; Fat Calories (kcal): 0; Saturated Fat (g): 0; Protein (g): 0; Monounsaturated Fat (g): 0; Carbohydrates (g): 8; Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0; Sodium (mg): 0; Cholesterol (mg): 0; Fiber (g): 0;
- photo: Lisa Romerein
- From Fine Cooking 105, pp. 40
- May 6, 2010
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Limoncello-Gin Cocktail with Grilled Thyme Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages