Can someone tell me how to store this if I want to make it ahead of time - fridge or freezer?
Mush together purchased ice cream, lemon curd (found near the jellies and jams), and limoncello, and you get a delicious lemony version of a Creamsicle—fruit-tangy and creamy-milky at the same time. Meringue cookies add welcome crunch.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 231
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Carbohydrate: 40.1g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 73mg
- Calcium: 122mg
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Limoncello (lemon-flavored liqueur)
- 2 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream
- 4 vanilla meringue cookies, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1. Combine curd and liqueur in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk to blend. Add ice cream to curd mixture; stir to blend. Spoon 1/2 cup ice cream mixture into each of 4 bowls; top each with 1 crushed meringue cookie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note