in Virginia limoncello is found at the ABC Stores and can be ordered if you prefer a certain brand ...I have also seen recipes to make your own version on other sites ...
Mush together purchased ice cream, lemon curd (found near the jellies and jams), and limoncello, and you get a delicious lemony version of a Creamsicle—fruit-tangy and creamy-milky at the same time. Meringue cookies add welcome crunch.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 231
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Carbohydrate: 40.1g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 73mg
- Calcium: 122mg
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Limoncello (lemon-flavored liqueur)
- 2 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream
- 4 vanilla meringue cookies, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1. Combine curd and liqueur in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk to blend. Add ice cream to curd mixture; stir to blend. Spoon 1/2 cup ice cream mixture into each of 4 bowls; top each with 1 crushed meringue cookie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note