Lime Velvet Tart
Drizzle Raspberry Sauce over your slice, if you wish.
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 20 Minutes
Bake: 15 Minutes
Cool: 20 Minutes
Chill: 4 Hours
- 1/2 (15-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 2 (4-oz.) white chocolate bars, chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- Lime Curd
- 8 lemon candies
- Caramelized Sugar Spirals
- 1. Fit piecrust into a lightly greased 9 1/2-inch tart pan; press into fluted edges. Fold any excess dough over outside of pan, and pinch to secure to pan. (This will keep piecrust from sliding down pan as it bakes.) Generously prick bottom and sides of piecrust with a fork, and freeze 20 minutes.
- 2. Preheat oven to 425°. Place piecrust on a baking sheet, and bake 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on a wire rack 20 minutes or until completely cool. Gently tap excess crust from sides of pan, using a rolling pin.
- 3. Microwave white chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals.
- 4. Beat softened cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add melted chocolate, and beat until blended, stopping to scrape down sides. Add Lime Curd, and beat until blended.
- 5. Spoon into prepared crust. Smooth filling with a spatula. Chill 4 hours.
- 6. Arrange lemon candies evenly on top of tart. Prop Caramelized Sugar Spirals against lemon candies.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Lemon Drops candies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note