Lime-Marinated Grilled Sea Bass
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 138
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 21g
- Carbohydrate: 1.4g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 177mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth or dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (4-ounce) sea bass fillets (1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish fillets. Seal bag securely, and shake gently to coat fillets. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 2. Prepare grill.
- 3. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over hot coals (400° to 500°). Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade. Place fish fillets on rack; grill, covered, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 4. Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil; remove from heat. To serve, spoon hot marinade over fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This