Lime JellO Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Lime JellO Salad
- "From Our Home to Yours"
- Ozark First Church of the Nazarene"
- 1 package Lime Jell-o
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple, drained*
- 1 Large box Vanilla Instant Puddling
- Whipped Cream
- Monterey Jack Cheese, Grated
- Fix Lime Jell-o as directed on Box*. Let set in a 9 x 13 dish. Layer one
- can of crushed pineappole to covery Jell-o. Layer sliced bananas to cover
- pineapple, Mix instant pudding acording to directions on box, and spread over
- bananas. Cover all with whipped Cream and sprinkle the Cheese on top. Let
- set, covered, overnight before serving.
- *When I fix Jell-o and add fruit to it, I use the juices drained from the
- fruit can as part of the liquid. I buy fruit that is packed in natural
- juices and no added sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lime JellO Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads