Lime, Jalapeno, Ginger and Garlic Roasted Chicken Breasts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Boneless skinless, cage free organic chicken breasts Baked
- 2 Jalapenos diced
- 8 clove(s) Garlic finely chopped
- 3 Green Onions diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Almond or Olive Oil drizzled
- 2 Limes sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) ginger peeled and diced
- Preheat oven to 350
- Rinse chicken breasts in cold water and pat dry
- Place in 10x14 baking dish
- Drizzle liberally with almond oil and salt and pepper, set aside
- Juice 1 lime over chicken
- Finely chop jalapenos, garlic, green onion and ginger and mix together
- Sprinkle over chicken breasts
- FINELY slice limes and place on top of chicken breasts about 3 per
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laurenmouchou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note