Lime, Jalapeno, Ginger and Garlic Roasted Chicken Breasts
A great way to spice up boring chicken breasts- Paleo style of course! Spicy and citrus-y, these breasts are great with your favorite paleo veggie side dish and are also perfect for slicing for your salad!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Boneless skinless, cage free organic chicken breasts Baked
- 2 Jalapenos diced
- 8 clove(s) Garlic finely chopped
- 3 Green Onions diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Almond or Olive Oil drizzled
- 2 Limes sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) ginger peeled and diced
- Preheat oven to 350
- Rinse chicken breasts in cold water and pat dry
- Place in 10x14 baking dish
- Drizzle liberally with almond oil and salt and pepper, set aside
- Juice 1 lime over chicken
- Finely chop jalapenos, garlic, green onion and ginger and mix together
- Sprinkle over chicken breasts
- FINELY slice limes and place on top of chicken breasts about 3 per
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laurenmouchou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note