"Lime in the Coconut" Frosted Cheesecake Bars
Community Recipe from
- Cookie Base
- 1 package(s) (1 lb. 1.5 oz.) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 package(s) (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s) (16 oz.) cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 container(s) (12 oz.) Betty Crocker Whipped cream cheese frosting
- 1 1/4 cup(s) coconut, toasted
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lime peel
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms. Press evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in cream of coconut until well blended. Beat in lime juice, vanilla and 2 eggs until smooth. Spread over cookie base.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until set and light golden brown on edges. Cool 30 minutes at room temperature. Refrigerate 1 hour to cool completely.
- To toast coconut, spread on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until coconut is light golden brown.
- Carefully spread frosting over filling. Sprinkle with coconut and lime peel. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
"Lime in the Coconut" Frosted Cheesecake Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes