- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1/2 cup fresh Key lime or Persian lime juice
- Garnishes: whipped cream, lime wedge slice
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with 12 paper cupcake liners. Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor; process until nuts are ground and mixture is thoroughly blended. Press into bottoms and partially up sides of prepared cups. Bake 5 minutes; cool completely.
Stir together ice cream, lime zest, and lime juice in a mixing bowl. Spoon about 1/4 cup ice cream mixture into each crust; freeze until firm. Garnish, if desired.