This recipe has basic ingredients, it's easy to prepare and tastes great.
Lime-Grilled Mahi Mahi
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice (2-3 limes)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated fresh ginger root, optional
- 6 mahi mahi or tuna steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- Preheat grill or broiler. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, optional ginger root, mustard, salt and pepper. Brush the mahi mahi or tuna steak with about one-third of the dressing and reserve the rest.
- Place the mahi mahi steaks on the grill, and cook to desired temperature, flipping only once. Brush mahi mahi steaks once again after flipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Haj1973 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note