Martha Wood made this, we went gaga
Lime Gelatin & Cottage cheese salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) lime gelatin
- 1 package(s) lemon gelatin
- 2 cup(s) hot water
- 20 ounce(s) crushed pineapple chill first
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese chill first
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise chill first
- 14 ounce(s) sweetend condensed milk chill first
- 1 cup(s) nuts (pecans good) fine chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) horseradish heaping
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt (optional)
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Let stand until cool.
- Add cold pineapple (best if cold).
- Blend cottage cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add to pineapple, gelatin mix.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Stir until begins to congeal. Faster if milk is cold too.
- Pour into molds. 17/9 inch glass baking dish works.
- Refrigerate overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MJ Holderer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note