Lime Congealed Salad
- 1 cup milk
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 (3-ounce) package lime-flavored gelatin*
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Heat milk and marshmallows in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until marshmallows melt. Add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese, pineapple, and pecans. Stir into gelatin mixture until blended. Let cool completely.
- Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture, and spoon into a lightly greased 8-cup mold or an 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Chill 6 hours or until firm.
- *Any flavor may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note