This recipe goes with the Chicken Chilaquiles. A nice tart flavor to compliment the heat of the chicken dish. Easy and fast.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (12 oz) coleslaw or a small head of cabbage shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Combine lime juice, olive oil and sugar in a small bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle juice mixture over coleslaw mixture and toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MTN326 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lime-cilantro Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads