- 1 package(s) (12 oz) coleslaw or a small head of cabbage shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Combine lime juice, olive oil and sugar in a small bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle juice mixture over coleslaw mixture and toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MTN326 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lime-cilantro Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads