Lime-Cilantro Chicken Wrapped in Tortillas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 chicken breast halves boneless
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed, drained
- 3/4 cup(s) tomato salsa
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk lime juice garlic, cilantro, cumin, oil. Add chicken, cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least one hour or for up to 8 hours.
- 2. Grill chicken about 8-10 minutes per side or until cooked through. Slice thinly.
- 3. Warm tortillas.
- 4. Combine beans and salsa.
- Serve chicken with bean-salsa mixture, avocado and tortillas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeCoursey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note