Lime-Cilantro Chicken Wrapped in Tortillas
Community Recipe from
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 chicken breast halves boneless
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed, drained
- 3/4 cup(s) tomato salsa
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk lime juice garlic, cilantro, cumin, oil. Add chicken, cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least one hour or for up to 8 hours.
- 2. Grill chicken about 8-10 minutes per side or until cooked through. Slice thinly.
- 3. Warm tortillas.
- 4. Combine beans and salsa.
- Serve chicken with bean-salsa mixture, avocado and tortillas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeCoursey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes