- 1 lime
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken breast tenders
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 300° to 350° (medium) heat. Grate zest from lime to equal 1 tsp. Cut lime in half; squeeze juice from lime to equal 3 Tbsp.
Combine chicken, lime zest, lime juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, and next 3 ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done.
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Combine vinegar, mustard, and remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Toss orzo, bell pepper, cucumber, and dill with vinegar mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with grilled chicken.