Lime Caesar Salad
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Fonda Shaia
More From Coastal Living
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 canned anchovy fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh Key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 whole romaine lettuce hearts, separated
- 4 French baguette slices, toasted
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large wooden bowl. Press with the back of a spoon to make a paste. Stir in next 5 ingredients.
- 2. Whisk in 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil in a thin, steady stream. Continue to whisk to form a thick dressing. Stir in 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Add romaine leaves, tossing to coat.
- 3. Arrange lettuce on 2 serving plates; sprinkle with cracked pepper and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and serve with toasted baguette slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads