A small effort turns ordinary butter into a smashing topping for meat, fish, and vegetables. Try it with our Coconut-Crusted Red Snapper or on grilled corn, green peas, or broccoli.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 stick(s) of butter (softened)
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1 pinch(s) white pepper
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- Step 1 Place butter in a small metal bowl.
- Step 2 Zest and juice the limes. Add the juice, zest, and cilantro to the bowl with the butter.
- Step 3 Add white pepper and salt.
- Step 4 Mix until all ingredients are completely blended.
- Step 5 On a piece of Saran™ Premium Wrap place the butter and form into a log.
- Step 6 Wrap the butter "log" in the Saran™ Premium Wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Step 7 To serve on top of Coconut-Crusted Red Snapper fillets, cut into 4 slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note