Community Recipe from
- 1/4 stick(s) of butter (softened)
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1 pinch(s) white pepper
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- Step 1 Place butter in a small metal bowl.
- Step 2 Zest and juice the limes. Add the juice, zest, and cilantro to the bowl with the butter.
- Step 3 Add white pepper and salt.
- Step 4 Mix until all ingredients are completely blended.
- Step 5 On a piece of Saran™ Premium Wrap place the butter and form into a log.
- Step 6 Wrap the butter "log" in the Saran™ Premium Wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Step 7 To serve on top of Coconut-Crusted Red Snapper fillets, cut into 4 slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes