Lime and Cilantro Halibut
This halibut is basted in a rich butter sauce that is loaded with delicious flavor. You can serve this grilled fish by itself or use it in salads or fish tacos.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 halibut steaks, 1-inch thick
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Place halibut in a glass baking dish and coat with lime juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside for 20 minutes. Meanwhile melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for about 1 minute. Add cilantro and red pepper flakes and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Place halibut on preheated grill over a medium high fire. Grill until opaque, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Baste frequently with butter sauce while grilling. Serve with lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note